Welcome, Guests! We are excited you’re here with us today. We hope that you were warmly welcomed and would love for you to be a part of Grace. Please take a moment to fill out the visitor information by using this link. This is for us to have a record of your visit and to let us know if you are interested in learning more about Grace.
Quick Update on Upcoming Events (click here for our online calendar):
- 01.24: Sunday Schools @ 9:30 and Worship at 10:30 am.
- 01.24: Congregational Meeting. We will have a congregational meeting on January 24th in the sanctuary.
- 01.27: Prayer & Communion Service @ 10:00am
- 01.28: Men's Breakfast @ 6:30 am (Grace Fellowship Hall)
- 01.31: Sunday Schools @ 9:30 and Worship at 10:30 am.
- Click here for a full calendar of things going on at Grace.
Stewardship Update: Grace thanks you so much for your generous gifts and offerings to our Savior for November 2020.
- Projected Budget (Nov./ YTD): 70,999 / 780,989
- Actual General Fund (Nov./ YTD): 67,468 / 685,629
- Variance (Nov./ YTD): (3,531) / (95,360)
Online Giving: The link can also be found on the Grace Website at gracewoodlands.org on the Give tab at the top of the page. Please contact Dianna in the church office with questions or concerns.
Ministries of Grace
Sunday Morning Classes and Community Groups have resumed for the Winter/Spring.
Parents of Infants - Three-Yr Olds: The Nursery has reopened; please register online and fill out the child health screening form before you arrive. Check the website for our new pick up and drop off procedures. Our nursery classes (ages 8 weeks thru 3 years) provide a warm, nurturing, and well-supervised environment. Our workers welcome the opportunity to love your child! When using the nursery, please check-in and label all items (bags, cups, etc.) with your child’s name. If you have any questions about the Nursery, contact our Children's Ministry Coordinator, Kate Weimar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Church is for children ages 4 through 2nd grade. During the passing of the peace, the children line up with their leader in the back of the sanctuary to exit worship. During the song of communion, children will rejoin their families to observe communion with the rest of the church body. We will gather in room 107 in the Education Building to sing songs, pray, and hear a children’s sermon. This format is designed to model worship for our children and teach them the importance of meeting together as the body of Christ.
Student Ministry- 7th-12th Grade
Our goal in youth ministry is to reach students with the gospel through relational ministry, connect them to Christ’s church, and equip them to be faithful disciples of Jesus as they mature into adulthood. Please connect with us on Instagram (called GPCyouth) or request to be put in our youth group GroupMe. For information about upcoming events, to be put in our student ministry parents' email chains, or to meet with Caleb, contact him at email@example.com.
Regularly Scheduled Events:
- Sunday School starts at 9:30 every Sunday morning in the youth room! Join us as we take a deeper look at God’s Word together.
- Youth Group is every Wednesday night from 7 to 8:30! Our goal on Wednesday nights is to provide a safe and welcoming space for students to bring their friends and gather for a time of fellowship with one another and a short time of gospel teaching. Our hope is that students will experience the true fellowship of believers and will leave having been encouraged by the gospel to live out their faith in their communities. Students between 7th and 12 grade are welcomed. This Spring we are doing a lesson series on tough questions coming straight from our students!
- The “Question Box” for submitting questions for our Wednesday night lesson series is located in the youth room.
- Ranchopalooza is a weekend retreat for our High School students that we participate in every Spring. This year it will be held on April 9th-11th. Contact Caleb for more details!
- RYM Florida is a week-long summer camp for High School students from July 12th-17th. The cost for this trip is $650 which includes all accommodations and traveling fees. Individual registration is due with a $100 non-refundable deposit on March 1st.
- RYM Texas is a week-long summer camp for Middle School students from August 3rd-7th. The cost for this trip is $550 which includes all accommodations and traveling fees. Individual registration is due with a $100 non-refundable deposit on March 1st.
GraceKids MDO will start 2021/2022 registration in March. Email Kate Weimar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GraceCares: Caring for the church and the community. If you are interested in helping with GraceCares and the needs of the church and the community, please contact Joe Tison.
Meals Ministry: There are events in life when we all need help and encouragement from our community. The Meals Ministry seeks to enter into these times by providing meals. If you are in need of meals or would like to help provide meals, please contact Rhonnie Bellin.
Giving to those in need: If you would like to know the best way to support those who might have needs in our church and community, we would encourage you to consider giving to the Deacon’s Fund. It is through the deacons and their ministry that Grace church provides for, supports, and comes alongside those who are in need. If you have questions, please contact Matt Bradshaw.
Prayer Team, Church Staff, and Officers take seriously the power of prayer and are privileged to pray for the needs of the congregation which can be communicated to them via email, phone, or in writing. Prayer requests may be submitted by email to Barbara Adams, to the church office at 281-296-0911, or in writing (placed in the Sunday offering plate). Each Sunday following morning Worship, someone is available to pray with you. Please speak with one of our pastors, elders, or ushers, and they will be happy to connect you with someone.
Missions Service Opportunities & Events: Contact John Zeigler for more information or to be added to our GraceMissions email list or to connect with a missions team advocate.
Grace Connect, our church database, brings together a church directory. When you log in, you will see all the groups you are participating in, view the church calendar to stay up-to-date on events and activities going on at Grace. It also allows you to give online and view your online giving statements. If you don't have an account, contact Dianna in the office at email@example.com / 281-296-0911 or if you have any questions.
Download our Mobile App (Elexio Community). It can be found by clicking the Apple App Store and Google Play icons on the church website. To log on, replace "Domain" with gracewoodlands and use your directory username and password for the app.
January Prayer Partners
- Laurel Stevens, Grace Presbyterian ESL Ministry, The Woodlands, TX
- Teodoro Contreras & Jorge Rivera, MTW, Vida Nueva Church Plant, Monterrey, Mexico
Local Missions Partners of Grace
Cornerstone of Houston Team Counseling | The Woodlands, TX
Interfaith Family Services | The Woodlands, TX
Montgomery County Women's Center | Montgomery County, TX
Pregnancy Assistance Center North | The Woodlands, TX
Redeemed Ministries | The Woodlands, TX
Tamina Community Center | Conroe, TX
Oaklawn Presbyterian Church | Houston, TX
Broun Stacey | RUF | Rice University
Brooks & Meredith Harwood | RUF | University of Houston
Grace Presbyterian ESL Ministry
Grace Presbyterian Diaconate
National Missions Partners of Grace
Robbie & Kelly Mills | New City Fellowship Dallas | Dallas, TX
Way & Amy Rutherford | RUF | Baylor University
William & Katherine Bondurant | RUF | Texas A & M University
Ryan & Laura Anderson | RUF | Texas Christian University
Wil & Mary Nettleton | RUF | Trinity University
John & Chrissy Trapp | RUF | University of Texas
Lee & Sarah Wright | RUF | University of Texas at San Antonio
Francis A. Schaeffer Institute, Covenant Theological Seminary | St. Louis, MO
Southwest Church Planting Network | Dallas, TX
International Missions Partners of Grace
Arab Baptist Theological Seminary / Lebanese Society for Educational and Social Development | Beirut, Lebanon
Titus & Crystal Bagby | RUF International | Texas A & M University
Terry & Mary Rose Dykstra | RUF International | University of Texas
Charles & Bonita Davidson | MTW | Monterrey, Mexico
Joe & Felicity Congdon | MTW | Yokkaichi, Japan
Andy & Missy Shadburne | MTW | Fremantle, Perth, Australia
David & Eowyn Stoddard | MTW | Berlin, Germany
Kay Burklin | MTW | Refugee Liaison, Europe
Mission to The World | Atlanta, GA
Krystal Watson | Pioneers | Eastern Europe
Teodoro Contreras & Jorge Rivera, Vida Nueva Church Plant, Valle Lincoln, Monterrey, Mexico